جایزه سفر برای کنگره نوروساینس ژاپن
جایزه سفر برای کنگره علوم اعصاب ژاپن (Neuro2019)
داوطلبین محترم می بایست در هنگام درخواست, عضویت انجمن علوم اعصاب ایران را داشته باشند و مدارک زیر را حد اکثر تا ۱۰ دی ماه سال جاری به ایمیل زیر ارسال نمایید.
۱-رزومه علمی بروز شده
۲-توصیه نامه از استاد راهنما یا مدیر گروه / موسسه
۳-خلاصه مقاله آماده شده برای ارائه در کنگره مربوطه
لازم به ذکر است اعضای هیات علمی جوان و محققین پسادکترا در حوزه علوم اعصاب در اولویت هستند.
Dear Dr. Saeed Semnanian,
We hope this mail finds you well.
First of all, we would like to thank you for advertising the Travel Award for the Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society (JNS) in 2018.
Thanks to your help, we had many high quality awardees from Iran. In addition to Travel Award winners, many students and faculty members participated the Annual Meeting from Iran.
Today, we are writing to ask you again regarding Travel Awards for a joint meeting of the 42nd Annual Meeting of JNS and the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry, NEURO2019, which will be held at Toki Messe, Niigata, Japan from July 25th to 28th, 2019 (https://neuro2019.jnss.org/en/index.html). In addition to inviting applicants for the Travel Awards through our web sites, we have assigned certain slots of the grants to a few countries which have close relationship with Japan. As the President of the Japan Neuroscience Society (Tadashi Isa), the Chair of International Collaboration Affairs Committee (Haruhiko
Bito) and the Presidents of the Annual Meeting in 2019 (Hitoshi Okamoto and Hiroyuki Nawa), we would like to ask if you could kindly select candidates for the Travel Awards from the Iranian Neuroscience Society (INS).
We would appreciate it if you could widely advertise the Travel Awards, receive applications and select 2 awardees by January 15th, 2019, with an emphasis on young principal investigators and senior postdoctoral fellows.
Please note that we changed the target from Graduate students/ Postdoctoral fellows to Young principal investigators / Senior postdoctoral fellows. We would appreciate it if you could send us a list of the unselected applicants (just names and affiliations) as well. We will ask each awardee to go through the registration and send the abstract through our Annual Meeting web site.
Here’s some more information regarding the Travel Awards and the Annual
– NEURO2019, under the theme of “Brain Science Takes Flight: Bridging the Mind and Life”, provides a unique opportunity to forge closer links between researchers in different fields and to develop next-generation neuroscientists endowed with a wide perspective.
– English is an official language used at all sessions. We expect approximately 4,000 participants, including 400 people from overseas.
– The Annual Meeting promotes interaction with relevant professional neuroscience societies in neighboring Asia-Pacific countries, the United States and Europe by organizing joint symposia and having a financial assistance program to cover travel costs.
– The Annual Meeting aims at fostering young scientists and promoting collaboration across the globe and various scientific fields including clinical neuroscience.
– The Meeting will be held in Toki Messe, https://neuro2019.jnss.org/en/venue.html
– Travel Award winners will receive a partial support for traveling expenses
(۱۵۰,۰۰۰ JPY) and a free accommodation in Niigata for 4 nights (from July 24th, a single room in a budget hotel).
– The meeting registration fee is waived.
– Travel Award winners are invited to the International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers and a get-together party on the day before the Annual Meeting to facilitate interaction among young researchers from abroad and Japan.
– Travel Award winners are also invited to a reception during the Annual Meeting.
– Recipients will receive the award at the meeting venue in Japanese yen.
– Accommodation at a designated hotel from July 24th (check-in) to 28th, (check-out; totally 4 nights) will only be covered. Recipients must bear all expenses if they stay at hotels of their own choice or stay extra nights.
– “The International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers” is a mandatory event.
This meeting will be held on July 24th at around 17 o’clock. So please make sure to have sufficient time to travel from the near airport to the venue.
– Persons who do not attend the entire Annual Meeting and do not make a presentation will have their award revoked.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind consideration and help.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Tadashi Isa, M.D., Ph.D.
The Japan Neuroscience Society
Haruhiko Bito M.D., Ph.D.
Chair of International Collaboration Affairs Committee The Japan Neuroscience Society
Hitoshi Okamoto, M.D., Ph.D.
The 42nd Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society
Hiroyuki Nawa, Ph.D.
The 62nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry